Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

You, the Hostess - Earn Free Jewelry and Jewelry Credits!

Admit it, you saw "free" in the title, and you thought, "Well, I like free..." Me too. Free is pretty cool. So what am I talking about?

Chloe + Isabel merchandisers (Merchies) have parties (what we call pop ups) with hostesses - we plan an event with you, we bring the jewelry, you invite your friends, and we all have fun talking about and playing with jewelry. If your friends buy, you get the credits. You'll also get an online link that you can send to far away friends and family to see if they're interested in buying - their online purchases go towards your sales goal.

Hostess Incentives from July 2014

Check that out. Hostesses who have a pop up that makes over $1000 (which sounds like a lot but it's really not hard) get the Hostess Branch Earrings, a 50% off shopping spree (on specific items), the monthly incentive piece (or pieces, some months the Hostess Incentive is multiple pieces), and $250 in jewelry credits.

Because you hosted a party and told your friends about the amazing jewelry you love.

Really?

You can totally hostess.

Really.

If you don't live near me can you still hostess? YES. We can do this online too. Online pop ups are lots of fun and allow you to reach out to your friends and family in far away places. I post pictures and we both interact with participants for a few hours online - I've had a lot of success doing this with previous hostesses and I really enjoy online events.

Are you interested in hostessing? I knew you would be! Complete the Hostess Info form and I'll contact you about having an amazing pop-up!

BUY IT!: Love what I'm wearing in this post? Check out the Marrakesh Long Statement Necklace, the Tangier Convertible Post Earrings, and Tangier Deco Statement Ring in my boutique.

Like to stay updated on C+I news? Join my newsletter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator