Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friends & Family, Chloe & Isabel Style!

Still looking for fantastic jewelry gifts for the holidays? I've got you covered! We have some amazing deals going on right now that you do NOT want to miss!

  • Until Monday, December 15th at noon Eastern time you can take 25% off your entire order by using code FFHOL14 at checkout. Our Friends & Family Sale is an amazing way to get your shopping done and quick!
  • Spend $100 and get free shipping
  • Spend $125 and get free shipping PLUS a free set of studs (chosen randomly - surprise!)
  • Spend $500 by December 31 and get $100 in credits (but spend them by January 15, 2015)

Shop my boutique to have your purchase be part of our donation!

I am also donating 10% of my sales through December 15th to two charities - Toys for Tots and our local food bank. Every year my family donates to these two places, and I am excited to use my business to increase our donations this year. #ShoptoDonate is my current promo and my son is excited to be able to bring our toys to donate this year.
 
 
So shop my boutique here before Monday to use the Friends & Family discount and have your purchase go towards our donations! Thanks! And happy holidays!
 
XOXO,
Liz



Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook for lots of fun info and jewelry talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator