Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Shopper Procrastinator? Win Free Jewelry!

Admit it, you mayyyy have procrastinated a little bit on this whole holiday shopping thing.

Or maybe it was just my husband who did. He sent me this text this morning:

"What do you want from Santa for Christmas?"

Dude. Christmas is in 9 days. But...I digress.

So if you have waited on some gifts too, never fear! I am here to help (and you can win something for you)!

Procrastinators' paradise! Shop to win!

The last shipping date for standard shipping from Chloe + Isabel is Thursday - shop by 11:59 pm Eastern to have your gifts by Christmas (without paying the 2 day shipping cost).

Chloe + Isabel Shipping Cutoff Dates

Remember all orders over $100 get free shipping, and all orders over $125 receive a free pair of stud earrings (chosen randomly by C+I).

Now here's the fun part - my gift to you... ahem... delayed shoppers...

Every customer who places an order between now and Thursday at 11:59 pm Eastern will be entered to win a $100 jewelry credit from me. I have been saving my jewelry credits, and now I want to give them to YOU!

So get to shopping here and have fun! I will announce the winner on Friday, December 19th. Need some ideas for cute stocking stuffers? Check out these babies! Love them!

Little gifts for you and yours!


Enjoy your holidays!!!
XOXO,
Liz
 
 
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook for lots of fun info and jewelry talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator