Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Summer and Valentine's Jewelry from Chloe + Isabel

Our newest jewelry launch will help you get rid of those winter blues and help you find great gifts for Valentine's Day!

 
Introducing Chloe + Isabel's Palm Royale and Take Heart Collections

Last Tuesday Chloe + Isabel launched two new small collections, Palm Royale, and Take Heart.

Palm Royale is our first resort collection and it integrates summer themes with turquoise pieces that are both bold and versatile. After viewing this collection I almost feel as if turquoise should be a "basic" color; it matches so much! View a short video of these pieces that I made here.

Palm Royale Drop Earrings ($34) and
Palm Royale Statement Necklace ($128)


Bead + Chain Multi-Wrap Bracelet ($42)


Palm Royale North South Ring ($42)


Take Heart is our take on the traditional heart. It was designed by using our popular pressed paillette pieces and shaping them into hearts. The set comes in both silver and gold plating, and offers earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet for each set. They are delicate and beautiful - definitely amazing gifts for girls 14-94! The Earrings are $24, the bracelet is $24, and the necklace is $28. Check my boutique for larger images of each!



Shop these collections here and let me know in the comments which is your favorite piece. I already have my favorites (the Bead + Chain Wrap!), but I would love to hear what you love!

XOXO,
Liz


Like to stay updated on C+I news? Join my newsletter by clicking the Subscribe tab on the left!
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook for lots of fun info and jewelry talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator