Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Chloe + Isabel Shipping and Guarantees

I don't know about you, but I've always loved getting mail. Like real mail, not junk mail (or bills!). I'm an avid online shopper and the anticipation of receiving my stuff always makes my day a little brighter.



As a merchandiser (Merchie) for Chloe + Isabel, I can tell you that what I call Box Day is the BEST day of any week. I place an order, wait a few days, and a box of jewelry goodness shows up at my door. I follow my tracking diligently and whenever I hear a truck that sounds like mail delivery on my delivery date, I'm looking out my front door (if I'm lucky enough to be home when it arrives). That's why I hate trash day - the trash truck sounds similar to FedEx and that's just a tease.

So today is a Box Day.

Ahhhh! The anticipation!

As we're waiting for my Box, let me tell you a a little about C+I policies relating to shipping and other fun.
  1. Shipping for orders under $99.99 is $5.95 and your Box will arrive in 5-7 days (or sooner if you live near Houston, TX where distribution is).
  2. Free shipping comes with orders over $100.
  3. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee - you order, you get it, it just doesn't suit you? Call customer service (Care) and they'll help you initiate a return. Easy peasy.
  4. We offer a lifetime warranty. On costume jewelry. Seriously. Two years from now a stone falls out of your ring? Call Care. If we still have the piece, we'll replace it. If not, you'll receive credit for the price of the item and you can find another jewel to love.
Like videos? Check me out here talking about shipping and policies.

My Box! Stay tuned to see what's inside...

Free shipping? A 30-day money-back guarantee (on non-sale items)? A LIFETIME warranty on jewelry? Unheard of. And totally awesome.

Like to stay updated on C+I news? Join my newsletter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator