Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer End of Season Sale

Wednesday morning I opened my email to find that we are doing something amazing. Like A-May-Zing. The End of Season Sale is ON and it is, in a word, crazy.





So here are the details. 80 items are on sale. Sales are anywhere from 50% to 75% off. The sale will run from July 17 to July 27. There's some stuff in there starting at $8. Yes, you read that right - $8.


And of course the sale is making way for...the fall release of new jewelry! 

*The heavens sing, birds chirp*

Let's check out these sale items, shall we? What do I have my personal eye on? 

Well, there's the Heirloom Pearl Statement Necklace (N238P Originally $168 now $84)

Heirloom Pearl Statement Necklace (N238P Originally $168 now $84)

The Overlapping Metal Disc Cuff (B097S Originally $68 now $17 - no that's not a typo)

Overlapping Metal Disc Cuff (B097S Originally $68 now $17)

The Rhinestone + Chain Link Bracelet (B015 Originally $58 now $29)

Rhinestone + Chain Link Bracelet (B015 Originally $58 now $29)

And there's so much more. You have to check it out for yourself here. The two collections with the sale items are easily accessible on the left of the page. I made shopping super easy for you because I <3 my readers.

UPDATE: The Semi-Annual Sale is kicking BUTT and a lot of stuff is gone. But, here's something fantastic - order $100 worth of jewels now and you'll get $25 to spend during your next shopping trip. I kid you not. $200? $50. Crazy? Yes! Awesome for you? YES! Go forth and shop!

Which is your favorite sale item? Shout it out in the comments! I'd love to hear what you're loving!

Like to stay updated on C+I news? Join my newsletter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think...

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator